Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel is ushering this Lunar New Year with line up series of festive epicurean twists from Wan Hao Chinese Restaurant, specially curated Spring Buffets at Marriott Café and also the exquisite takeaway treats.
Let the feasts begin!
Auspicious Spring Celebrations at Wan Hao Chinese Restaurant
Date: 14 January – 19 February 2019
Award-wining Wan Hao Chinese Restaurant offers a flourish of bespoke Set Menus, equisite ala carte Lunar New Year masterpieces and Lunar New Year takeaway treats. Indulge in the finest Cantonese favourites with unique twists and impressive flavours.
Highlights include Lobster, Sea Urchin, Hokkaido Scallop, Salmon, Tuna and Caviar Yu Sheng, Mini Abalone, Salmon & Crispy Fish Skin Yu Sheng, Braised Bird’s Nest with Assorted Dried Seafood broth and Saffron, Double-boiled Fish Maw with Boletus Mushroom in Almond Superior Stock, Deep-fried Tiger Prawn with Chicken Floss & Salted Egg, bBraised 5-Head Abalone with Sea Cucumber & Seasonal Vegetables and many more.
They also offer Vegetarian delights such as Sliced Black Truffle Yu Sheng, Double-boiled Monkey Head Mushroom with Chinese Herb, Wok-fried Sweet Beancurd Skin with Peach & Strawberry, Braised Assorted Mushroom Stuffed in Tomato with Soy Bean Sauce and many more.
Set Menus of Prosperity and Fortune
• Prosperity Set Menus (14 Jan-19 Feb 2019) from S$108.80++ per person ( 4 – 8 persons) to S$2,088.00++ per 10 persons
• Lunar New Year Eve Set Menus (4 Feb 2019) from S$108.80++per person (4-8 persons) to S$2,088.00++ per 10 persons. These Set Menus are also available at Grand Ballroom.
Exquisite Wan Hao Lunar New Year Takeaway Masterpieces
Customers can opt for different types of Yu Sheng prepared by Wan Hao Chinese Restaurant. Highlights include:
1. Lobster, Sea Urchin, Hokkaido Scallop, Salmon, Tuna, Caviar & Crispy Fish Skin Yu Sheng S$268.00nett (L)
2. Mini Abalone & Crispy Fish Yu Sheng S88.00nett (S) | S$158.00nett (L)
3. Sea Urchin, Tuna & Crispy Fish Skin Yu Sheng S$88.00nett (S) | S$158.00nett
4. Smoked Duck Breast & Crispy Yu Sheng S$68.00nett (S) | S$128.00nett
5. Wan Hao Imperial Pot of Prosperity Pen Cai S$688.00nett(S) | S$1,088.00nett (L)
6. Wan Hao Signature Ginseng Irish Roast Duck S$98.00nett each
7. Roast Duck with Black Garlic S$118.00nett each
View this post on Instagram
8. Golden Nian Gao Tarts with Green Tea S$32.00nett 8pieces
9. Golden Nian Gao Tarts with Cempedak S$32.00nett 8pieces
10. Koi Fish Osmanthus Water Chestnut Cake S$118.00nett each
11. Koi Fresh Mango Pudding S$58.00nett and more
For dining reservations or pre-order of Takeaway Goodies, please call 6831 4605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, check out the Auspicious Lunar New Year Goodies at the Hotel’s Forecourt Stall from 14 Jan – 4 February 2019 for the delish delights!
Bountiful Festive Buffets At Marriott Café
Date: 4 – 6 February 2019
Diners can opt for buffet style to celebrate this new year with spread comprising of Braised Pig Trotters with Black Mushroom, Tea Smoked Duck Breast with Beetroot Confit, Roasted Peas & Balsamic Vinegar, Rice Wine Marinated Prawns in Herbal Broth and many more.
Detail Pricing as below:
Lunar New Year Eve Buffet Dinner
Date: 4 February 2019
Adult: S$128.00++ per person
Child ( 5 – 12 years old) S$68.00++ per child
Lunar New Year Day Buffet Lunch
Date: 5 & 6 February 2019
Adult: S$68.00++ per person
Child ( 5 – 12 years old) S$38.00++ per child
Lunar New Year Day Buffet Dinner
Date: 5 & 6 February 2019
Adult: S$88.00++ per person
Child ( 5 – 12 years old) S$48.00++ per child
For dining reservations, please call 6831 4605 or email email@example.com
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
Address: 320 Orchard Road
Tel: +65 6735 5800
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for insta updates