Mother’s Day is coming soon , 10th May and it will be a special year for all moms out there in Singapore. Circuit breaker has extended to 1 June 2020 and everyone has to stay home. No fancy celebration, trips or activities but you can still surprise your mum with a good meal or treats at home. From brunch, lunch, dinner to dessert ideas-not to mention the precious time spent at home, check out the hotel offers for options.
1.Mandarin Orchard SingaporePromotion Period: Available from 8 to 10 May
Treat Mum to an epicurean adventure she will never forget—all in the comfort of your own home—with their family-style Mother’s Day set menu specially curated by Shisen Hanten Executive Chef Chen Kentaro and Chatterbox Master Chef Liew Tian Heong. This set features dishes made using their mothers’ recipes, and more!
Each of the special collaboration set comes with complimentary Crab Meat and Shiitake Mushroom Chawanmushi for four, a portion of Rojak, and four cans of soft drinks or beer.
Price: S$260.00+ for four persons
Customers who purchase their Mother’s Day set menu also enjoy a $20 voucher for future use!
Click here to view our menu or order online here.
For enquiries, please contact +65 6831 6291 or email email@example.com.
2.Four Seasons Hotel SingaporeRaspberry Lychee Rose *Limited Edition* Crafted by Executive Pastry Chef Audrey Yee, the Raspberry Lychee Rose floral cake will enchant with its intricate piping details and floral and berry notes. Dreamlike and feminine all at once, this limited edition cake is available in two sizes to suit all occasions. The 500gm cake is available at S$48.00 and the 1kg cake is available at S$72.00.
Please place orders at least one day in advance and can be made online at https://bit.ly/fscakes2go , by speaking with us at 6731 7250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gourmet To Go
Treat Mum to a full celebration this #stayhome season with the Gourmet To Go menu by Four Seasons Hotel Singapore. Select from an extensive range of à la carte creations or curate a three-course dining experience that brings well-loved signatures from the award-winning kitchen of One-Ninety into the comfort of home. From refreshing salads to wholesome entrées and mains, and even a list of wines and champagnes, Mum will be truly delighted!Especially for takeaways on Mother’s Day, enjoy a complimentary strawberry chocolate pound cake in addition to a 20% off all à la carte orders.
In true he-for-she fashion, Gents who come personally to collect will also enjoy a complimentary draft beer-to-go, to be enjoyed when they get home!
Please place orders at least two hours advance and can be made online at https://bit.ly/fsgourmet2go , by speaking with us at 6731 7250 or email email@example.comNicolai Bergmann Preserved Flower Box
Complete the gifting with a Nicolai Bergmann Preserved Flower
Box that will last, just like Mum’s love. Choose from four unique designs designed exclusively for Four Seasons Hotel Singapore by floral artist Nicolai Bergmann – Rosa, shades of deep red and pink, Cool Breeze, fresh tones of white and green, Rainbow, vibrant kaleidoscope of colours, and Sunny Day, glowing of gold and orange.
Available in both Small and Medium sizes, these flower boxes
are available from $125 and can be purchased by speaking with
us at 6734-1110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza HotelEnjoy up to 25% off Mother’s Day Takeaway Specials when you order from Wan Hao Chinese Restaurant, Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel.Brimming with collagen, rich flavours and lots of nutrients, highlights encompass of Double-boiled Fish Maw Soup with Morel Mushroom, Chicken Broth, Prawn Dumpling & Baby Cabbage and Braised Abalone with Sea Cucumber, Soft Bone, Seasonal Green. Complete the meal with a juicy Irish Roast Duck; Deep-Fried Prawn with Black Truffle Mayonnaise and Broccoli and Wan Hao Fried Rice with Diced Scallop, Shrimp, Crab, Conpoy and Diced Vegetable. That’s not all, elevate your celebration with a bottle of house wine at S$39.00+. And if Mum happens to be staying separately, you can still show your love by gifting her with these irresistible Mother’s Day Specials via their delivery options.
Pre-order at 6831 4605 before 4 May 2020, and enjoy 25% off these a la carte specials.
*T&Cs apply. At least 48hr pre-order required.
Promotion:3 to 10 May 2020
4. Crowne Plaza Changi AirportCrowne Plaza Changi Airport is offering Mother’s Day Special Takeaways Set A at S$97.58, Set B at S$143.81, Set C at S$106.15 and Blueberry Buttercrem Floral Cake for Mother’s Day (350g) at S$18.00. A la carte dishes are available for order too.
5. York Hotel Singapore“Thank you, Mum!” Takeaway set menu priced at S$98.00 nett per set (serves up to 4pax).
Promotion Period: 2 May to 10 May 2020.Available for takeaway only.
Reservation: Call (65) 6737 0511 or email email@example.com
6. Mandarin Oriental Singapore Express your love for the queen in your life with a lavish feast from Mandarin Oriental, Singapore this Mother’s Day. Bond with your mummy dearest over a curated five-course family-style brunch fare in the comfort of your home. Kick start the celebratory meal with a luxurious seafood platter complete with Maine lobster, prawn, snow crab and king crab, followed by Forest Mushroom Soup with herb croutons. Highlights for pasta and main course include Spaghetti with King Prawn, Angus Beef Sirloin or Australian Lamb Rack. End the meal on a sweet note with a medley of dessert creations including our Mother’s Day celebratory cake, the Raspberry Saint Honoré, and surprise her further with our exquisite bouquet of flowers.
Mother’s Day Brunch
Date and Time:9 and 10 May 2020, 11:00am to 2:00pm
(Orders to be placed at least 24 hours in advance)
S$338.00 nett for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children) (including a bouquet of flowers)
S$98.00 nett per additional adult
S$48.00 nett per additional child
Enhance your brunch experience with our selection of house or sparkling wines available from S$28.00 nett per bottle.
(Free delivery service is available with every order of our Mother’s Day Takeaway Brunch)
Click here for Mother’s Day Brunch Takeaway Menu
Reservations:(65)6885 3500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel SingaporeShow your mother the love she deserves with 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung’s limited-time curated menu for two people, available for island-wide delivery. This year, pamper the matriarchs of our lives with 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung’s specially curated menu for two.The sharing menu consists of Fish Maw Soup, Braised Pork Belly ‘Kong Bak Pau’, Steamed Barramundi with Spicy Nyonya Sauce, Wok-fried Broccoli with Garlic Oil, Steamed Jasmine Rice, and to end of the hearty meal with a slice of Lychee Rose Raspberry Cake, perfect closing to a celebratory meal.Whole Lychee Rose Raspberry Cake is also available with option for customisable wordings.
Click here to order.
8. PARKROYAL on Beach RoadTreat the Queen of the house to delightful Sichuan and Cantonese cuisine from Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant at PARKROYAL on Beach Road.A hearty meal of authentic and robust flavours awaits the whole family this Mother’s Day with two special set menus specially created by Executive Chef Zeng Feng, available for takeaway and delivery from 1 to 31 May 2020, 11.30am to 10.00pm. Special Individual Eight-Course Set Menu for one person at S$68.00+ and Special Family Six-Course Set Menu for four persons at S$188.00+.As a health boost for mums and loved ones, especially during this period, both set menus include a nourishing Ginseng Wolfberry Soup that helps boost energy levels.
*With every order of any of the set menus, customers will receive a complimentary gift pack of ‘organic handmade longevity noodle’ word art that is shaped into a ‘福’ (happiness and prosperity) or ‘喜’(happiness and joy). Limited to first 50 orders.
Credit Card Promotion:
UOB cardmembers enjoy 10% savings with additional FREE islandwide delivery with promo code UOB* e.g UOB123456
Enjoy a 10% savings with a minimum spend of SGD38 on all online orders
9. Pan Pacific SingaporeTo commemorate Mother’s Day, from 4 to 10 May 2020, Cantonese restaurant Hai Tien Lo offer two luxuries set menus lovingly conceptualised by Executive Chef Ben Zeng, taking inspiration from the nostalgic childhood memories from his mother’s cooking.
Diners can select from the eight-course “Loving Home Mother’s Menu” (S$170.00 for two persons) featuring soulful staples Chef Ben enjoyed growing up, and the six-course “Joyful Mother’s Menu” (S$276.00 for two persons).
Also, enjoy 25% savings when they apply discount code TAKEAWAY25 to their shopping cart when ordering from Pan Pacific’s ecommerce site ppsinshop.com!
Diners can choose to pick up their orders directly through the hotel’s driveway or have it delivered to their doorstep.Click here for online Order.
10. Grand Park City Hall SingaporeThis Mother’s Day, remind your mum that she is deeply appreciated with the Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea Set from Tablescape available for both takeaway and delivery.The delicious array of sweet treats and finger sandwiches exclusive to the tea menu also includes, but isn’t limited, to a savoury choux bun bursting with creamy chicken salad brightened with celery and lemon; luxuriously buttery sable Breton paired with foie gras, smoked duck and apple; and freshly baked sesame brioche and scones, with a trio of house-churned butter, housemade jam and clotted cream. With your choice of coffee or tea, the Set is good for two – perfect for a peaceful tête-à-tête, whether it’s face-to-face or Zoom-to-Zoom.The star of the set, the Caramelized Apple Shell Tart with Rosemary Meringue, is redolent with the scent and flavours of apple and rosemary; every bite sweeps you away into the warm golden light of a late European summer without even needing to leave your seat.This new Afternoon Tea Set brings a delicious array of sweet treats and finger sandwiches specially created to bring joy to you and your family with just S$58.00nett.All orders will entitle you to a purchase of our very own silk shawl at $28 (U.P. $68); Design of shawl as shown in Menu.
11. Goodwood Park Hotel SingaporeGoodwood Park Hotel’s MOther’s Day Specials offer six-course set menus priced S$83.50 nett per person, minimum 2 persons are offered by Min Jiang and Min Jiang at Dempsey via takeaway or delivery in the comfort of home. To sweeten the occasion, special rates for celebratory desserts will be extended to orders of Mother’s Day takeaway set menus from Min Jiang:
• Mama’s Day Sweet Surprise Box
• D24 Mousse Cake (1kg)
• ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mousse Cake (500g)
Min Jiang at Goodwood Park Hotel
Tel: +65 6737 7411
Min Jiang at Dempsey
Tel: +65 6774 0122
Promotion: 9 to 10 May 2020
12. Park Hotel Farrer ParkA treat on Mother’s Day and celebrate her strength and love at home with a set meal for 4 persons plus a Complimentary Signature Mango Sticky Rice specially for Mum from Blue Jasmine Restaurant, Park Hotel Farrer Park. The set includes Cha-Om Fried Egg, Tom Yum Mushroom, Basil Chicken Kaprao, Spicy Lemongrass Fish Fillet, Wok-fried Morning Glory, Steamed Blue Jasmine Rice & Thai Deep-fried Banana.
Promotion: Available for lunch and dinner on 9 and 10 May 2020 only
Pricing: S$50.00 NETT per set good for 4 persons
*Add-on options available. View order form and add-on options here.*
FREE delivery within 2KM radius or island-wide delivery at S$12.00 to $18.00.
For enquiries, email us at email@example.com or contact 6824 8851
13. Orchard Hotel SingaporeA natural crowd-pleaser inspired by the traditional dessert well-lovedby Singaporeans, the pastry team at Orchard Hotel Singapore paid homage to local desserts and tastes as their special cake of the month. Pulut Hitam Gateau consists of fragrant pandan sponge, pulut hitam cream,gula melaka butter cream and drizzled with toasted coconut flakes. It is available as Mother’s Day Cake specials. Order online here.
14. Capella SingaporeTreat your mom to a decadent 7-course Dim Sum spread from Cassia, paired with some fresh blooms beautifully arranged by our artisans. You can pre-order on our website to ensure that you get your hands on the limited sets of treats. Visit the link for more details on the menu and lobby pick-up processes.
15. Holiday Inn Singapore AtriumInstead of a curated Mother’s Day Menu this year, Xin Cuisine Restaurant is offering customers the flexibility to mix and match according to their preference.Below is their recommended menu that feeds 4-6pax:
(a)Crispy Roast Pork with Mustard Dip
(b)Signature Home-style Roast Duck with Tea Leaves
(c)Stir-fried Wagyu Beef Cubes with Black Pepper and Longan
(d)Sauteed Fresh Scallop with Hong Kong Kai Lan and Bell Pepper
(e)Poached Local Spinach with Eggs and Salted Eggs in Superior Broth
(f)Signature Poached Rice with Seafood in Superior Broth served with Crispy Rice (per serving)
Visit their e-shop to check out the menu and order.
16. Hilton SingaporeOne of my favourite cake place, D9 Cakery is offering Exclusive Mother’s Day Cake valid until 10 May only. Order their Rose Petal Strawberry Cheesecake 🌹🍓, which is available in 1.5kg at S$100.00nett. Also, enjoy 20% off for self-pick-up> Limited cakes and you can order via WhatsApp at 8201 2290.For more details and update, check out their Facebook page.
17. Amara Hotel SingaporeBetween 3 to 10 May, spend S$200.00 and above at Silk Road to enjoy a complimentary 1kg Enchanted Yogurt Cake on Amara Singapore. Or spend S$100.00 and above to purchase this decadent cake at a special price of S$25.00 (U.P. S$55.00). For full Mother’s Day Menu, click here for full review and pricing.
18. Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City CentreCelebrate Mother’s Day on Sunday with a box of delectable sandwiches, tantalising savouries, dainty pastries & bite-sized cakes with our takeaway Afternoon High Tea Set for only S$40.00+ for 2 persons!It is available from 12.00pm to 5.00pm.Simply call +65 6733 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For full menu, click here: https://bit.ly/HISOCC_takeaway-delivery