We are still in Phase 2 and travelling out of Singapore is not possible. The next thing we can do is to go for food hunt over the weekend. If you are a fan of high tea/ afternoon tea with your partners or girlfriends, here are the places that I visited before to share with you guys. Share with me where other high tea places worth-going for with me too! Meanwhile, here are the lists:
1. Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant at TOP of UOB Plaza Outlet – S$28.00 per paxSi Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant is currently running a “High Time for Dim Sum” set promotion priced at S$28.00 that is only available for takeaway or delivery via https://sichuandouhua.oddle.me/en_SG. The set includes:
(a) Choice of four dim sum varieties (from a selection of 12). For each dim sum variety, there will be four pieces.
(b) Choice of one tin of premium Chinese tea leaves (from a selection of four)
(c ) Dim Sum items will be delivered in reusable Bamboo Steamers that diners can keep for their own use.
Note: Promotion ends on 31 August 2020.
You can choose to add-on dim sum items at S$8.00 per basket and additional tea leaves at S$12.00 per canister.
Alternatively, you can also dine in for their current promotion “National Day Imperial High Tea” set worth S$48.00++ per pax. This is valid only for dine-in on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Note: Promotion ends 30 August 2020.
Credit Card Promotion: HSBC Cardmembers 1-for-1
For more information, click here .
2. Brasserie Les Saveurs | The St. Regis Singapore S$38.00++ per paxIndulge in the lavish spread of scones and hand-made crepes prepared a la minute. The set includes classic savoury creations such as Smoked Salmon Blinis with Salmon Roe and Cream Cheese, and Foie Gras, Duck Rilette, Brioche served in a two-tiered silver stand, desserts and pastries. Their scones were one of the good ones I tried and loving it. It was quite a deal as the usual price was above S$50.00++. The set priced at S$38.0++per pax comes with freshly brewed coffee or tea.
Or S$68.00++ per pax with a glass of “R” de Ruinart Champagne
Or S$98.00++ per pax with a 375ml bottle of “R” de Ruinart Champagne
For full menu –Click Here .
Address: 29 Tanglin Road, Lobby Level,
The St Regis Singapore,
Opening Hours: Afternoon Tea (Daily) 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
3. Pacific Marketplace | Pan Pacific Singapore S$38.00++per paxEnjoy your English high tea experience with Pacific Marketplace that comes with savouries and sweets such as Shaved Virginia Ham Sandwich with Truffle Mayonnaise, Strawberry Pistachio Choux, Dark Chocolate Pear Caramel and Coffee Caramel. The set is complete with a choice of cold brew infusions, TWG Tea or Lavazza coffee.
Alternatively, you can enjoy the high tea in the comfort of your home too.
Full Menu-Click Here .
Opening Hours: Afternoon Tea (Daily) 2:30PM-5:30PM
4. Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant | PARKROYAL On Beach Road S$38.00++ per pax
Indulge in their current promotion “National Day Imperial High Tea” set worth S$38.00++ per pax. There are 8 choices of tea to choose from for your dim sum pairing.This is valid only for dine-in daily with credit card promotion “UOB Cardmembers 1-for-1 “.
Note:This promotion set valid till 31 August 2020.
Full Menu, click here .
Opening Hours: Afternoon Tea (Daily) 2:30PM-6:00PM
For more information, click here .
5. Lobby Lounge | Marriott Singapore Tang Plaza S$38.00++ per pax
Lobby Lounge offer the afternoon tea with a selection of afternoon sandwiches, assorted savories, alongside delectable tea cakes, macarons, chocolate pralines, raisin scones with blackcurrant, orange marmalade and strawberry jam, complete with your choice of tea or coffee.
Or S$58.00++ per pax comes a glass of Henriot Brut Champagne and an exclusive selection of TWG teas.
If you are a durian lover, check out their “Durian Lovers High Tea”, which is available from now till 30 August 2020.
Full Menu, Click here .
Credit Card Promotion: 15% off for CIMB Credit Card till 31 December 2020
Opening Hours: Afternoon Tea (Friday to Sunday) 2:00PM-5:00PM
6. One Ninety Bar | Four Seasons Hotel Singapore S$46.00++ per pax
One of my favourite to go Afternoon Tea session here at One Ninety Bar that offers three-tier selection of finger sandwiches and desserts. The set includes warm scones, hearty savouries and sweet indulgence that definitely very filling tea session. And of course it comes with the choice of tea or coffee for the price of S$46.00++. Read my previous post here. https://hazeldiary.com/2019/07/floral-weekend-afternoon-tea-at-one-ninety-bar-four-seasons/
Or S$76.00++ comes with a glass of Taittinger Brut Reserve non-vintage Champagne
Address: One Ninety Bar | Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
190 Orchard Blvd,
Opening Hours: Weekend Afternoon Tea ( Saturday & Sunday) 2:00PM-5:00PM
7. Intercontinental Singapore –Lobby Lounge S$44.00++ per pax
Lobby Lounge of Intercontinental Singapore has recently launched Peranakan Afternoon Tea priced at S$88.00++ for two persons, inclusive of teas or coffee. The multi-tiered stand highlights include Ondeh Ondeh Cake, Banana Genoa Cake; and Milo and Lemon Scones, served alongside homemade gula Melaka coconut jam, strawberry jam and clotted cream. Savouries include Kale pesto crab sandwich, Kikorangi blue cheese strawberry crostini, chicken rending bun and many more.
Or go for S$118.00++ for two persons, inclusive of two flutes of Taittinger Brut Champagne, tea or coffee. Both set comes with 2 choices of tea and ice-cream treat too.
PROMO: 1 August – 31 October 2020
Address: 80 Middle Road
Monday – Thursday 1:00PM – 5:30PM
Friday to Sunday, Public Holiday
1st seating 1:00PM – 3:00PM
2nd seating 3:30PM-5:30PM
8. Angelina | The Shoppes At Marina Bay Sands S$35.00++Indulge in French Patisserie Afternnon Tea from Angelina Singapore priced at S$35.00+. The set comes in two-tier assortment of mini pastry, a selection of cocktail canapé and a choice of tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Go for their signature hot chocolate- Old-fashioned hot chocolate “L’Africain” to complete your session.
Address: B2-89/89A Canal Level
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
Opening Time: Afternoon Tea (Daily) 2:30PM-6:30PM