It the time of the year again! Back for the 22nd time, the World Gourmet Summit will be happening from 2nd to 29 April 2018 around Singapore.
With Chefs flying from around the world to our island city, treat your tastebuds to cookings from award-winning and Michelin starred Chefs. Chefs include the following:
1. Iurii Kovryzhenko. Yaroslav Artyukh from Ukraine
2. Peter Szabo from Hungary
3. Kevin Thornton from Ireland
4. Patrizia Di Bendetto from Italy
5. Artur Moroz from Poland
6. Akira Black from the United States of America
7. Raymond Blanc from France
8. Ross Lusted from Australia
9. James Wong from Malaysia
10. Ryu Tae Hwan from Korea.
Not only will your tastes-buds be looking forward to this, you can have some “food for thoughts” by signing up for masterclasses and activities. Hear from wine experts, cuisines professors and ambassadors who will be cooking up some hands-on tips and culinary insights for you!
Here are WGS Signature Events to look out for:
• WGS The Discovery Brunch at Tamarind Hill on 8 April 2018.
• Hommage à Paul Bocuse with Julien Royer at Odette on 12 April 2018.
• UNGA Event at CHIJMES on 15 April 2018.
• Peck @ Geese with Artur Moroz at Wooloomooloo Steakhouse on 17 April 2018.
• Mexico Fiesta at El Mero Mero on 18 April 2018.
• Culinary Masterclass & Luncheon feat. Kevin Thornton at Miele on 19 April 2018.
• A Taste of Ukraine at Grissini on 20 April 2018.
• Hungry for Hungary at La Brasserie, The Fullerton Bay Hotel on 21 April 2018.
• An Italian Affair at Gattopardo Ristorante di Mare on 21 April 2018.
It’s not just glitz and glamour at WGS2018, as WGS2018 will also be paying a tribute to National Kidney Foundation (NKF) in the highly anticipated WGS Charity Gala. Funds raised in the auction will be donated to NKF in an aid to provide dialysis treatment, education and preventing efforts.
WGS is also proud to announce their continuing partnership with Turkish Airlines, taking distinguished chefs from around the world to Singapore for Asia’s premier annual gourmet festival for another year running.
Information on WGS and all WGS 2018 events is available on http://www.worldgourmetsummit.com/ . All reservations can be made online via Reservation Partner CHOPE through the WGS website.
For more information:
Awards of Excellence (www.wgsawards.com)
World Gourmet Summit (www.worldgourmetsummit.com)
Full event listing (www.worldgourmetsummit.com/wgs2018/main.php/calendar/)