Due to the COVID-19 situation, many countries are implementing locked down and necessary measures are implemented. Although Singapore government is encouraging us to play tourist in own town to help the economy and even weekend staycation packages are rolling out, there are times when staying in feels even more comfortable and safe. Home cook will be ideal but there are times that you crave for restaurants/cafes at home. Hence, here are my 25 food delivery options some via Foodpanda, Grabfood and Deliveroo to share with you guys. Show some support to your favourite local restaurants during this difficult times!
1. Paradise Group
Paradise Group is running good deals from now till April 2020. You can opt for 30% off bill for dine-in and takeaway. Tt is valid across all Paradise restaurants listed here. They also partner with Grabfood and Deliveroo to offer S$3.00 off voucher with minimum spend of S$20.00 and FREE delivery on Foodpanda. For more information, click here.
2. Tampines Food Co.Four local personalities in partnership with Tampines Food Co launch virtual restaurants. The brand is an exciting new delivery kitchen concept that brings a community of restauranteurs, from local to international brands across cuisines. You can mix and match items to fit all budgets and preferences and also enjoy exclusive delivery-only brands. You can have them deliver to you via Grabfood and Foodpanda. Menus will not be available on Deliveroo. The four personalities fronting the brands – Miss Tam Chiak, Little Miss Bento, The Halal Food Blog and The Chill Mom.
Alternatively, you can find them at Tampines Food Co., 10 Tampines North Drive 4, #01-05 Singapore 528553, open daily from 11:30AM-10:00PM.Find out more here.
3. JUMBO SeafoodJUMBO Seafood has recently launched new bento boxes and it is available at JUMBO Seafood, Zui Teochew Cuisine and Singapore Seafood Republic. The bento boxes priced at S$10.80 and S$12.80nett. It is available for takeaway and delivery. They are currently having launch promotion. Customers can enjoy 10% off all Bento Boxes when they opt to self-collect (takeaway) from 12:00PM-2:15PM daily. This promotion is valid till 31 May 2020. Order can be made via Deliveroo, Foodpanda or Grabfood. For menu selection, please click here.
4. GrainFor healthy version, you can opt for grain bowls from Grain. The brand has been in the market for quite a while and it is an on-demand healthy food service. You can pick and choose from the daily menu and place your order between 11:00AM – 2:00PM. They also launch 100% plant-based dishes made with familiar ingredients like Impossible™ meat and Quorn fillet. Perfect option for Vegan or Vegetarians. Price starts from S$10.00 onwards. Find out more here.
5. SupergreekSupergreek is a fast-casual eatery that aims to deliver the goodness and wholesome qualities of vibrant and delicious Greek cuisine in affordable and accessible options designed for the modern palate and lifestyle. It offers wholesome souvlaki grain bowls, pita wraps, and salads including ingredients and freshly made daily dips. The price starts from S$7.90 onwards and you can takeaway from their physical store at Raffles City Shopping Mall. I personally love it but the price is quite steep to have it daily though. You can now enjoy it at home and order through Deliveroo, Grabfood, Foodpanda, Caterspot and Wyzchef. Full menu available on the website.
6. Peach GardenGet a lunch buddy and order your bento set from Peach Garden. The bento set starts from S$9.90nett with a minimum 2 sets. Hop over to their e-shop to check out the choices. Self-collection is available at their respective outlets.More details available in the website and T&Cs apply.
7. Fatburger SingaporeFatburger Singapore is now available for online delivery via in-house delivery service at http://order.fatburgersg.com or head to Foodpanda, Deliveroo and Grabfood. You can get your burger from individual servings to bundle servings. The meal starts from S$11.90.
8. MongaApart from Takeaway Monga Singapore’s SingPost Centre exclusive menu items- Monga Fried Chicken with Hainanese Chicken Rice Boxes S$8.90. Pick between Monga’s Crispy Fried Chicken (2pcs) or Monga Nuggets (6pcs) alongside achar and newest in-house addition, an exclusive hot chilli sauce. Monga ION and Monga JEM are now available on major delivery platforms.
My favourite Burger+ also offers online delivery via Deliveroo, Grabfood and Foodpanda. They also offering 30% off total bill for Dine-in & Takeaway starting from 3 April-24 April for both outlets at Wisma Atria and Clark Quay. Find out here.
10. Le FusionLe Fusion offers modern Chinese dishes such as Crispy Pork Roulade S$32.00, Asian Provencal Lamb Rack S$46.00, Braised Abalone Seafood Rice S$38.00 and many more. The price starts from S$28.00 for Grilled Thyme Spice Chicken (half chicken). More details on their website.
11. Tsui WahFans of Tsui Wah can now order for online delivery via major delivery platforms. They launched new limited-time dish includes Afternoon Tea Set, Executive Set Lunch and Chef’s Special. Price starts from S$7.50 onwards for Afternoon Tea Set and S$13.00++ for Executive Set Lunch. Find out more here.
12. Ah Chiang’s PorridgeYay! Ah Chiang’s Porridge is available on FoodPanda, GrabFood and Deliveroo. Their porridge uses a very traditional Cantonese way to cook its porridge and selection of pork, fish, century egg, and cuttlefish porridges from S$3.80 onwards. They also offer noodles soups from S$3.30 and various snack items for deliveries.
13. Lai Bao Fishhead SteamboatZi char is perfect for family meals and Lai Bao offers their traditional-style Sixties Fish Head Charcoal Steamboat from S$25.00, Grandma’s Recipe Pork Belly from S$13.00 and Crab dishes are available. Price starts from S$6.00 for Sixties Fish Sliced Bee Hoon. Details are available here.
14. Kam’s Roast
Kam’s Roast offers Hong Kong roast dishes such as Pipa Duck, Roast Duck, Princess Chicken and many more dishes. Apart from takeaway, they also offers island-wide delivery via major delivery platform and in-house delivery. Set menu is available for 2 pax and 3-4 pax. Full menu is available here.
15. Yun Nans
Yun Nans is known for its signature iconic dish, Steamed Pot Chicken Soup prepared in handmade Jianshui claypot. They also offer other dishes like Traditional Kunming Lor Mee, Rice Noodles with Minced Pork and many more. You can now enjoy their dishes at home as they offer island-wide delivery. More details here .
16. Kota88Kota88 serves up authentic and homely Chinese-Indonesian cuisine hailing from Glodok, Jakarta’s Chinatown. The restaurant also offers Chinese-Indonesian dishes to east-siders and it is available when you order with Deliveroo. The price starts from S$9.88 onwards.
17. Tok Tok Indonesian Soup HouseAnother Indonesian cuisine to consider is Tok Tok Indonesian Soup House. They serve Halal-certified Bento Box Takeaway and Delivery. The bento box include Ayam Bakar Set S$8.90, Ayam Penyet Set S$8.90, Nasi Campur Bali S$10.90 and Nasi Kuning S$9.90. For order, kindly contact Phoebe -9743 4884, Nizam- 9025 9870. Pre-order required minimum a day in advance with minimum order of 10packets ( choice of one bento). Note: Delivery charge apply for certain area. Details here.
18. Seriously KetoFor healthier choice, check out Seriously Keto, Singapore’s first wholly ketogenic bakery. They deliver an array of healthier choice bakery offerings of low crabs, gluten free and zero sugar sweets and savouries for those who are looking to cut carbs, gluten and sugar out of their diets and/or are diabetic. Online delivery is available via FoodPanda and GrabFood. Alternatively, Seriously Keto also offers a S$15.00 Delivery Flat Fee (50% off delivery charges until end of April 2020). Collection at the store is available as well. Find out more here.
19. Super SimpleSuper Simple has just launched their “Immunity Boosting Family Meals” where they can deliver island wide. Whether you are on SHN or simply working from home, we’ve got your meals covered. Get Super Simple’s Immunity Boosting Family Meals delivered directly to your home. Each meal is good for 4-5 people to share. Menu is priced at S$59.90* (valued at S$80.50) , excluding S$8.00 delivery fee. Delivery Fee will be waived for self-pickup at Super Simple+ Galaxis outlet only. Complete your meal with 4 bottles of Remedy drinks (330ml) at only S$20.00 (original price of S$6.50/ bot). Click here to order and here for the official website.
20. Wok MasterWok Master serves affordable Zi Char such as Claypot Curry Fish Head, Crayfish Tang Hon, crab dishes and many more. You can enjoy comfort food at home by ordering online delivery services. And they are currently having promotion S$48.00 for 2 crabs and S$65.00 for 3 Crabs. For more information, click here.
21. ChatterboxBring the flavours of Chatterbox home with the restaurant’s brand-new takeaway options! Order and pick up at Chatterbox to enjoy 30% off favourites such as the legendary Mandarin Chicken Rice, Nasi Lemak, and many more.Free delivery within Orchard area for orders of five main dishes or more. Click here to view the order form. For orders and enquiries, call +65 6831 6291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. Don Play PlayAnother rice bowls for lunch option is Don Play Play that uses Halal-certified ingredients to craft their dishes. Their menu includes Truffle Beef Yakiniku Don, Salmon Chirashi Don,Avocado Vegetarian Bowl and many more. Price starts from S$10.80 onwards. However, there is a minimum order of S$128 to enjoy FREE delivery. Alternatively, you can still proceed with a delivery charge of $10.00.Delivery menu is available here. Good news guys!Simply quote “STAYSAFE10” to enjoy S$10 off now.
23. Swee Choon Tim Sum RestaurantSwee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant is one of the oldest dim sum restaurant in Singapore and they do provide online delivery services. The restaurant has launched zi char set dinner menu available only online for orders placed for 6:00PM to 11:45PM on Monday, Wednesday to Sunday. It is available for 3-4 pax priced at S$65.00 and 8-10pax priced at $173.00. Family can consider to order from them. Full menu is available here.
24. Violet Oon SingaporeAny Peranakan lovers here? Violet Oon launches their Petit Feasts with 3 different menu for 4 to 6 pax. The menu sets include signatures like babi pong tay, beef rendang and many more. It comes with sides like Atchara Pickle and Sambal Belacan. And from now till 31 March, the menu 3 comes with a complimentary slice of Kueh Beng Kah. Price starts from S$125.00 for 4-6 pax portion. For more information, click here.
25. AMGDAMGD offers healthy diet and they collaborate with Our Tampines Hub (OTH) who curate the list of beneficiaries from low-income families living in Tampines. AMGD jas pledged S$10,000 to kick-start OTH-AMGD Community Gives Back campaign to help low-income families. Their menu is quite extensive ranging from different types of bento sets to rice bowls caters for everyone. Their healthy bowls launched at S$6.00. For more information, click here.
*Some photos taken from official website*