Fried Chicken with beer pairing combination is also known as “chimaek”, served in the evening in many South Korean restaurants.This combination is gaining popularity in other countries after the Korea popular drama “My Love From the Star” and now ” Crash Landing on You”. The demand for speciality chicken shops increased with the growing demands for chicken and beer. As Singapore is under Circuit Breaker and we are craving for Korean fried chicken and beer, we did an online search what is available in the market.
Here are the lists of Korean Fried Chicken stores you can check out too.
1. Chir Chir Singapore Chir Chir, a Korean fried chicken chain popular across South Korea offers fried chicken cooked fresh with Korean-imported marinades. Chicken options include crispy, garlicky,spicy and more. They are offering delivery and takeaway option now.
Online Order Form:https://bit.ly/2UNaIgN
For Enquiries: WhatsApp +65 8786 8988
PLUS! Their online order system allows you to combine orders from Nipong Naepong Singapore and Masizzim Singapore!
• Minimum S$30.00 to order with S$8.00-S$12.00 islandwide delivery fee
• Opt for self-pickup and get 10% off orders of S$50.00 and above
• Prices are subject to 7% GST
Burger+ offers burgers and fried chicken island-wide delivery.I miss their burgers and also fried chicken and you can read my full review here.Enjoy 30% off their menu across delivery platform including Foodpanda, Deliveroo and Grabfood. More details on their Website:https://burgerplus.com.sg/
3.Jinjja ChickenJinjja Chicken also offers delivery, take-away and pre-order pick up.They are also available on delivery apps like Foodpanda, GrabFood and Deliveroo. Find out more on their website https://www.jinjjachicken.com/
Note: There is a delivery fee applicable when you purchase from their website.
4. Bonchon SingaporeEnjoy 20% off their fried chicken and other ala carte items when you order and self pick-up at their respective outlets. Click here for ala carte menu https://bonchon.sg/wp-conte…/uploads/…/06/bonchon-menu-s.pdf. Oh ya.. they are on Grabfood for food delivery.More information on their website: https://bonchon.sg/
5. Kko Kko Na RaKko Kko Na highlights include Soy Garlic Chicken Wings, Ginseng Chicken, Spicy Kko Chicken and their Bu Dae Jji Gae. They are offering FREE delivery for orders more than S$100.They are available on foodpanda platform at certain location.
-Minimum order S$70.00 for 1-2 hours advance ordering
-No minimum order for ONE day in advance
6. Mom’s TouchMom’s Touch located at Paya Lebar Quarter is offering island-wide delivery with a minimum purchase of S$50.00. Order can be made online at https://momstouch.oddle.me today!
7. Chicken UpChicken Up offers crispy chicken treats with flavours like Soya and Yangnyum. Other dishes like Blooming Onion, Watermelon Soju and Beerita are worth to consider to include in your order. They also offer delivery and take-out as well.The food delivery platform include Foodpanda, Deliveroo and Grabfood. More details on their website http://www.chicken-up.com/
8. Twins Korean RestaurantTwins Korean Restaurant offers 20% discount off their main menu during this ircuit Breaker. They also offer Twins Best Chicken Set Meals at a special price from S44.00 onwards. Orders can be made via their official website and food delivery platform like Deliveroo, Food Panda and Grab Food.
9. Nene Chicken SingaporeNene Chicken Singapore is one of the halal-certified korean fried chicken that caters for everyone. You can order your favourite Korean chicken crispy and hot even when you’re working from home. They are open for takeout, self pick-up & delivery. Self Pick-up & delivery via GrabFood, Foodpanda and Deliveroo!
Details on their website http://www.nenechicken.com.sg/
10. Oven & Fried ChickenOven & Fried Chicken offers Roasted Chicken, Fried Chicken, Crunch Chicken and Yang Nyeom Chicken for you to choose.Full menu available on http://ofcsingapore.com/menu/ .Orders can be made via Grabfood and Deliveroo food delivery platform.
11. 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken4 Fingers Crispy Chicken is one of the earlier Korean fast food chain in Singapore. The store revolves around their signature fried chicken with 2 specialty sauces, which are soy garlic sauce and hot sauce.They are also Halal-certified store for our Muslim friends.Online orders can be done via food delivery platforms including Foodpanda, Grabfood and Deliveroo. Details on their Website: https://www.4fingers.com/
12. Hoho ChimekHoho Chimek located at East Village offers hearty korean favourites from fried chicken to bibimbap, pajeon and many more.They are currently offering pickup and delivery islandwide with a minimum order S$50.00 and S$5.00 delivery charge. Free delivery for orders above S$78.00. Do key in PROMO CODE: CB2020 for 20% OFF all pick up from store orders!
Details on www.hohochimek.com
If you need sweet treats like bubble tea, ice-cream and desserts, check out listicle by Mshannahchia.